Keeping the books up to date and balanced is of paramount importance and we know you or your bookkeepers will have questions. We provide coaching and advice that will keep your books clean and answer questions.
Sample Bookkeeping Questions we can Answer:
- How do I structure my chart of accounts to streamline my bookkeeping?
- How do I correct my accounts receivable sub-ledger to balance my bookkeeping?
- How do I correct my inventory in the bookkeeping system?
- How do I make the entry to add a capital asset with a trade-in?
- How do I account for inventory for in my bookkeeping program?
- How can I utilize the payroll modules in a bookkeeping software?
- Should we transition to another software package?
- What accounting packages are highly recommended?
Our Bookkeeping services can be offered in Quickbooks and Sage 50. Also contact us to take advantage of our QB Pro Advisor services and getting your bookkeeping file started with Quickbooks Online.
Give us a call…
*Please be aware that a charge may apply if advice is solicited*
Read what one client had to say…
… The inside-team at Minor follows a similar mold to Bill. Always willing to be of help and asking questions to make sure they understand the information provided. This in part is because Bill is always nearby to assist the process. I believe the staff is happy and enjoy their surroundings.Anyone considering the use of Minor & Associates is strongly encouraged.
Aaron Wyman, President, A Maid For A Day Inc.