Minor & Associates prepares your financials in a timely fashion using Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE). We know how important it is to complete your financials on time so you can pay your tax without interest and penalty and submit to your banker on time!
To ensure we meet quality guidelines, and
- Notice to Reader financials are completed within three (3) weeks of intake.
- Review Engagements are completed within four (4) weeks of intake.
Do you currently have concerns about
- good communication to ensure nothing is missed on your financials
- information so you understand the process and are kept informed of the progress of your project
- an in-depth discussion of your financials at the conclusion of the project
- a quick turnaround in obtaining your finished financials
Give us a call…
*Please be aware that a charge may apply if advice is solicited*
We prepare either of the following financial statements according to your corporation’s specific requirements:
Notice to Reader Statements
The majority of our small business clients pursue this level of reporting. It is appropriate for closely held companies and situations where management are the owners and all of the owners are familiar with the numbers.
Review Engagement – Financial Statements
For larger companies who are obtaining financing, bonding, or have shareholders who are not involved with day-to-day operations, a review engagement is typically the right approach.
Read what one client had to say…
The staff at Minor & Associates are very professional. Phone messages and emails are responded to in a timely manner. Very quick turnaround on financial statement and tax return preparation.
Michele Heinish, Bookkeeper, Fort McMurray