At Minor & Associates, we understand that dealing with taxes upon death and estate planning are crucial activities in a person’s life. You can trust us to handle your needs in a professional and efficient manner. We will help alleviate the burdens of planning and completing necessary tax filings that occur upon death and we offer a wide range of services to meet those needs.
- Income Taxes at Death (also referred to as a “Terminal Return“)
- Estate and Trust Income Tax
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Trust Tax Returns
- Trust distributions slips (T3 Slips)
- Assisting with trust set-ups and advice (bare trusts, spousal trusts, family trusts, testamentary trusts etc.)
- Dissolving of Trusts
- Disposition of beneficiary interests in certain trusts (capital and income interest)
- And more…
We offer services for executors, beneficiaries, trust administrators and trustees to make sure that all of the regulatory and tax filings are complete.
Schedule a meeting with one of our skilled professionals and we will help you to alleviate the stresses and complexities of estates and taxes.
Give us a call…
*Please be aware that a charge may apply if advice is solicited*